[Sca-cooks] Basque Food

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Sep 7 16:51:25 PDT 2005

On Sep 7, 2005, at 6:58 PM, otsisto wrote:

> Because I have not had squid ink before. It is a new concept to me
> and the
> picture isn't helping me be adventurous.
>
> Lyse

I've never had such foreign, ethnic food as lime Jello mold with
canned fruit suspended in it. I don't think I've ever had yams baked
with little marshmallows on top, either ;-). Need I even mention the
pictures of them that I've seen?

I can see how food cooked or with squid ink might be considered
unusual, though, although "unusual" needn't be a bad thing.

Adamantius, who likes an inky risotto