[Sca-cooks] OOP- A Book I Found

TheBard3 thebard3 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 7 20:29:01 PDT 2005

Found a fairly good read a while back, The Magic of Fire by Wiliam Rubel, and was wondering if anyone else has read it?

It's basically written about ways to cook over live coals/fire.  While there aren't many recipes in it I found that the way he discribes the process of cooking gives quite a bit on insite that might help out when you're cooking on something besides a stove.  And thanks to this book I actually made an edible ashcake (long story, deals with camping trip and forgotten fuel bottle).

Take It Easy,
James P.