[Sca-cooks] Finalized Menu For Norman Sicily

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 8 18:55:39 PDT 2005

That's the way top do it!  Damned if it were easy menu, then anyone could do
it.  It looks challenging and one I want the full booklet for.  I like the
variety of foodstuffs and the wide use of herbs, uncommon spices and veggies
in season.

Was that a reincarnation of the Roman Roast from Apicius that we used to see
a couple of decades ago in Meridies with alarming regularity??

niccolo difrancesco
(I'll be there in spirit and in Pizza <vbg>)