[Sca-cooks] Finalized Menu For Norman Sicily

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 11 15:20:05 PDT 2005

Serena da Riva mentioned:
> I have created a small (8 1/2 x 11 folded in half) 8 page booklet of
> general information that will be on the tables and a large (19 page
> full 8 1/2 x 11) booklet that contains recipes, rational and general
> babbling for those die hard cooks that must have more, More, MORE!!
>
> I only printed 10 of those. So if there is more interest I will
> probably pdf it and put it on-line. Any comments or questions are
> welcome. And crossed fingers that I can pull it off this weekend would
> be great too. It should be interesting.

I hope your event went well, for by now I assume it is over.

You mentioned in a later message that you would be putting this PDF
up on your website. Unless you are wanting to have it just there, I'd
be interested in considering it for the Florilegium FEASTS section.
I'd also like to add your review of how things went and what you
might change if you were to do it again. I'd prefer to get a copy in
Word format, rather than in PDF, for my own editing purposes and so
that folks could copy and paste the recipes without having to type
them in again.

I'm looking forward to seeing what all those ingredients end up
turning into and how the dishes turned out.

Thanks,
    Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas