[Sca-cooks] Re: foods not eaten...or shouldn't be

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 05:13:30 PDT 2005

Born in Tx, mom from Missouri, dad from Wisconsin.
Since I was a small child I remember having this dish
on the table.  Not one to eat it myself, but now that
I have children of my own, my 16 yr old loves the
stuff.  My husband says it's ok, but her much prefers
the green bean casserole.

Alexa
Atlantia