[Sca-cooks] Re: foods not eaten...or shouldn't be

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 10:59:32 PDT 2005

I never have been one for stuffing...but, I found a
recipe a while back for a cornbread and bacon
stuffing.  It is yummy.  You cook the bacon and then
use the drippings to saute the veggies-onion, celery,
and then mix it with everything else.  It gives it an
entire different flavor than using raw chopped veggie.

Alexa