[Sca-cooks] re Nuts; The Walnut

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Sep 11 07:21:58 PDT 2005

Nostradamus included a recipe "How to Preserve  Walnuts"
in his book. It's translated in The Elixers of  Nostradamus.
It's basicly says preserve them with sugar or honey but in times
of shortages you can use the following recipes. Then there are pages
of the following recipes. He also uses walnuts in some of the cosmetics.
I don't have time at the moment to copy it out, but will do so
later if no one else.

Johnnae