[Sca-cooks]Le Creuset was Pots n Pans

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Sep 14 07:43:15 PDT 2005

My three piece flame orange set was bought on sale for
less than $20 at a closeout sale in 1975.
For the price,  orange was ok . This was Illini territory
afterall. I did the roast in the casserole just yesterday.

Johnnae

lilinah at earthlink.net who signed off
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita
who has three Le Creuset pans - a smallish sauce pan and an oval baker
just big enough for one whole chicken - both blue and purchased on sale
in the early to mid 1970s, and a big pot (1/2 gallon?) in brown that my
mother bought to compete with me - she somehow imagined i had a complete
set! - but it was too heavy for her, so she gave it to me. I never cared
for that gradated orange (flame) finish...