[Sca-cooks] Pots n Pans

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Sep 14 05:44:26 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Someone on another list is quoted as saying:
> >  For some cooking cast iron is still best - La Cussete from France
> >  with pretty enamel coatings. costly but cheaper here than in
> >  Paris.
>
> This made me laugh...
>
> I've cussed while cooking before, but i think this person meant:
> Le Creuset (sort of pronounced cruh-zay)
>
> --
> Urtatim

Yeah, a lot of the smiths don't spell very well, but quite often, the worst
spellers have the most to say, and can share extremely useful information,
if you can interpret it ;-) I just sent it along as he wrote it- he's a good
guy, and will help anyone in his fields of expertise.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.