[Sca-cooks] Speakin' of Pots 'n Pans

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Wed Sep 14 12:09:09 PDT 2005

At 04:05 AM 9/14/2005,Mairi Ceilidh said something like:
>We all need more, right?  A non-cooking friend sent this to me yesterday,
>and I thought I would share the joy.  I've no experience with Calahalon, but
>I will soon ;-)
>
>Mairi Ceilidh

I have a set of that particular line of pots and pans. They're quite nice.
After a couple of years of using it I have one question, Why do they
insist that you hand wash it????
If its so hard surfaced, what's the problem with a dishwasher??

My only complaint about this line of pans is that they are a little
heavy.  When I was recovering from abdominal surgery and not allowed
to lift more than 5 lbs these pans were not an option for cooking
in.  They are _VERY_ sturdy, but once you add the weight of the food
to the weight of the pan, lifting it was more adventure than I was ready for.

Cheers,
Maggie MacD.