[Sca-cooks] Pots n Pans

RON CARNEGIE r.carnegie at verizon.net
Wed Sep 14 16:38:52 PDT 2005

There was a link made in a medical journal back when I was selling
housewares, and later refuted in the same journal.  The orignal article got
a lot of attention from the mass media, the refuttal did not.  Common mass
media sitution.   They were not discussing anodized aluminum anyway  which
is a much harder surface.

Ranald de Balinhard