[Sca-cooks] Re: foods not eaten...or shouldn't be

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:18:54 PDT 2005

SAUSAGE, with Turkey?????  Your kidding, right?

And it is Canned sweet potatoes with the syrup in the can, red hot
candies, and the little marshmellows.  If it is a mid-west thing, then
the mid-west must go all the way to Caifornia.  3rd generation LA native
served it to me.  No different than we made it in Denver, or at Grandma's
in Omaha<She was born in San Antonio TX, her father was a 2nd generation
Denver native>.

joy

radei