[Sca-cooks] Pots n Pans

Radei Drchevich radei at moscowmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:25:25 PDT 2005

6 years ago a Doctor in Alzhiemers research in Ft Collins Colorado told
me it was true.  So seems is a matter of opinion.

Since Alzhiemers can only be proven by direct disection of the brain,
which can not be done to a living patient, He said it is not always the
correct diagnoses.  So it is difficult to research actual cause and
effect.

joy

radei