[Sca-cooks] Books

Robert Downie rdownie at mts.net
Sun Sep 18 07:29:17 PDT 2005

Micheal wrote:

> Greetings
>  I don`t know about Cooking for Crowds for Dummies you might be right.

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnna Holloway"
> <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu>

It's simply the title of a hugely popular series boasting many many titles:
"(insert any subject under the sun) for dummies".  I don't think they're
implying anything negative about their readers, just indicating that
they cover the entire subject as if the reader has no previous knowledge
of said subject.

Faerisa