[Sca-cooks] Fwd: History of pasta

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 18 22:41:34 PDT 2005

Huette mentioned:
> The pictures are interesting, especially the one where the couple are
> having sex after dining.

I didn't see anything that could be interpreted as that. There were
the dining in the bathtub scenes, which I've seen before. I wonder if
those were taken from real events or were allegorical.  And a bagpiper!

Unfortunately, when I do find I want to document something or see
such pictures for a possible project, I can never find the pictures I
remembered seeing previously. Or remember which ones had which
interesting details. These pictures had a lot of interesting kitchen
and food preparation scenes. How does anyone else handle this problem?

> Too bad everything is in French.  Even the video looks interesting
> dispite the narration being in French.  Sigh.

Yes. I could pick out a few words, but I'd really like to know what
they were saying about various scenes. Whether they were telling a
story of a person or event, or just what.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com