[Sca-cooks] Fwd: History of pasta

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 01:54:15 PDT 2005

Here is what I saw.  It is under the heading "Repas".

http://expositions.bnf.fr/gastro/grands/113.htm

And this is the caption under the picture:

Deux repas par jour
Boccace, Le Décaméron, Flandres, 1432
Paris, BnF, Arsenal, manuscrit 5070 fol. 304

On the left there is a couple dining and on the right, in what appears to be a red room,
the woman is lying on something while they are kissing/embrasing.

Huette