[Sca-cooks] meat cuts

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Sep 20 11:38:23 PDT 2005

Is  this meat from a wild boar or domestic boar?
I noticed you have Bræder Eofor (roast pork) — Pork, salt, oil, honey,
white wine
     vinegar, white wine, cinnamon, pepper, rosemary, cress, apples
also listed.
Is it the same supplier for both? How many pounds are you talking about?
20 pounds or less? How's the budget?
Can you do a trial recipe in advance with just trimmings and see if it
works?
It seems to me you ought to be able to get a boar dressed in whatever cuts
come normally with a pig. Quarters, halves, loins, chops etc.
See http://www.askthemeatman.com/cooking_wild_boar.htm

Johnnae