PLEASE DON'T POST THESE RE: [Sca-cooks] Warning!

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 22 07:19:39 PDT 2005

Really, you can trust me on this . . . you can sleep well at night knowing
plenty of people out there somewhere is mindlessly sending these urgent
warnings to every mail group and list there is, so we can leave them off the
Cooks List.

Seems there was a general courtesy rule here at one time that we not post
such things . . . we have so many people with limited email access and space
that these will clog up there works with all the banter that comes with such
urban legends, even if it started 10+ years ago like this one did.

pacem et bonum,

niccolo difrancesco

P.S.  Please bookmark the Snopes site and check every one before sending to
the world.  It's interesting reading.