PLEASE DON'T POST THESE RE: [Sca-cooks] Warning!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 08:31:22 PDT 2005

>Seems there was a general courtesy rule here at one time that we not post
>such things . . . we have so many people with limited email access and
>space
>that these will clog up there works with all the banter that comes with
>such
>urban legends, even if it started 10+ years ago like this one did.
>
>pacem et bonum,
>
>niccolo difrancesco
>
>P.S.  Please bookmark the Snopes site and check every one before sending to
>the world.  It's interesting reading.

I totally agree. Do NOT send virus warnings, sick people who need your
emails
(unless it's someone we actually know), free offers of $5000  to people
who click on a link or anything else like this. If it really is news we'll
find out about
it from the news.

It is against List Policy to post such things here.

Gunthar

Evil List Administrator