[Sca-cooks] Re: Danelaw sources and a book by Savelli

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 12:54:43 PDT 2005

I guess her experience shows that you need to find the right publisher and not just any publisher.
Personally, I would rather not publish a bad work with my name on it.  I would wait until I found
a publisher who understood the work and was willing to publish it as presented.  But I don't know
Ms. Savelli's circumstances.  She might have needed money desparately.  Or needed a published work
to keep her tenure.  Or some other reason.  Thank you Iasmin, for this insight.

Huette