[Sca-cooks] OOP - Foods of Chile?

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 24 12:23:00 PDT 2005

I don't think we'll be doing Llama this time around, but thanks.
Thanks especially to you Selene, for forwarding my querie along to your
Chilean friend, she has responded and is going to send me some 'once'
(pronounced 'ahnse-ay') tea-time recipes, as I think appetizer/tapas-like
things will work best for my purposes.  Molli Rose sent me some great
websites to cruise that have been very helpful as well, and I'm still
working through the rest of the emails I've gotten back.  I should be able
to fill several hours worth of class time, so a simple one-hour presentation
should be no sweat!
You guys are the greatest!
Christianna

Available here: