[Sca-cooks] in the thick of it...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 24 23:42:17 PDT 2005

Aoghann replied to me with:
> Stefan li Rous wrote:
>
> > I believe this Florilegium file in the FOOD section, also has some
> > commentary on thickening with bread crumbs as well as other period
> > thickeners:
> > thickening-msg    (21K)  1/ 5/01    Use of period food thickening
> > agents.
>
> Thanks! I had gone looking, but missed this one. Strangely enough, I
> never used the word "thicken" or its relatives in the search. :)

Well, I'm always open to other file name suggestions. Sometimes I
also have problems picking between a more accurate, medieval name and
something that folks will more likely be looking for.

Sometimes just quickly reading through the master filelist will turn
up things a lot easier than looking through the various file
sections. Unfortunately, the copy on the site is way out of date.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com