[Sca-cooks] easy bread recipe?

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Thu Sep 22 18:34:49 PDT 2005

Greetings again!

A couple days ago, I found out that the kitchen I will be cooking in
next weekend has a convection oven. Since I had not planned on this
oven, I am contemplating making bread for the feast. I would need about
45 medium size loaves. I am looking for a fairly simple recipe,
preferably including oats, that could be taken on by a couple of willing
and relatively competent helpers.

Question: How big of a batch of dough can you make at once. I fairly OK
with single and double batches, but have never ventured beyond that.

Pax,
Aoghann