[Sca-cooks] RE: Bread as Art-OT OP

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Sep 27 08:38:27 PDT 2005

There is a day old bread store in Ann Arbor, so
they might in fact have gotten leftover bread that
was pulled from shelves. I haven't read anything
that says where the bread came from for the art display..

I think donating food from feasts is very local and based in part
on what the shelters will take and hours they are open for
drop-off etc.

Johnnae