[Sca-cooks] RE: Bread as Art-OT OP

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 11:57:14 PDT 2005

At one camping event, I did two banquets.  The first was a grand Royal banquet, with four
courses, subtelties and lots of food.  The next night, we had a beggar's banquet.  We fed
the beggars bread bowls of meats and veggies left over from the night before and they had
a leftover fruit salad and bread pudding, made from the leftover breads, for their dessert.

Huette