[Sca-cooks] Eventing By Train was Pennsic Customs Question

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Wed Sep 28 05:06:35 PDT 2005

Huette listed most of the advantages but one.

Not having to spend money on increasingly expensive gasoline for you car.

Stefan discussed eventing in a group.

if you could get a group of people to do
> > this together, the trip itself could be a lot of fun. "Principality
> > of the Mists goes to Pennsic" or some such. "What do you mean we're
> > already in Pittsburg? I've still got three more cases...":-)

That is how I did Estrella many years back.  Five of us went out via the
train from New Orleans and it was fun.

Daniel