[Sca-cooks] RE: 1. Re: Spanish salads?

Robin rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 30 21:01:47 PDT 2005

Cat . wrote:

>OH THANK YOU!!!

You're welcome.

>My budget thanks you, my guests
>will thank you! my autocrat will thank you! and Im so
>far in your debt and just completely in awe of your
>skill and dedication in helping a stranger so far
>away!

It was fun, and I learned something.  I hadn't really researched salad
greens before.  (I did once bring carrot and parsnip sticks to a A&S
exhibition, with appropriate documentation.)  And what's all this
"stranger" stuff??  Just a small favor for a friend. Think of it as a
"thank you" for sharing Rumpolt with the Germanically-challenged.

>humbly yours
>Gwen Cat
>less stressed!

That's good.  Have a cup of your favorite herb tea and relax.

--
Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
Robin Carroll-Mann *** rcmann4 at earthlink.net