[Sca-cooks] The apprentege, Adamantius and Drakey

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 1 00:50:41 PST 2006

Kiri mentioned:

The lady who was to become my "apprentege" was chopping mint and
managed to
slice off a piece of her finger along with the mint!  The amazing thing
was that she didn't panic, wrapped up the injury, made sure that any
mint that had touched the blood was removed and cleaned up her work
space...all before really letting us know what had happened.
<<<

Oh my!

I think it is probably a good thing that your "apprentege",
Adamantius (the guy that dives into hot convection ovens) and Drakey
(Well, it's Drakey. Enough said) live a goodly distance apart. Just
think of them working in the same kitchen.... :-)

Well, there is this Florilegium file. If these three are going to be
working somewhere together, and we know far enough in advance, we can
start special training sessions...

2b-Chirurgeon-art (18K)  6/30/02    "So you want to be a Chirurgeon"
                                         by Philippa Ferraria.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/2b-Chirurgeon-art.html

Stefan
--------