[Sca-cooks] Advice

Lady Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Wed Apr 5 12:22:52 PDT 2006

Having autocratted our Baronial Birthday in February (a masked ball which
got snowed out - it's in the best tradition of Bright Hills birthdays) and
having been BADLY bitten by the autocrat bug, I'm planning a Day of Dance in
December (after Atlantia's UnEvent).

I want the focus to be on dance - but people gotta eat.  Was thinking of
having just a potluck sideboard, but could be persuaded to go with a planned
one.

So, advice?  Horror stories? To be perfectly honest, I keep looking at the
information Metressa Jadwiga puts out on dayboards and drooling, but since
my staff are all tenderfeet (so to speak) and I'm hardly more myself, I'd
like to keep this from turning into a circus.

Any help will be most appreciated!

Ro
Bright Hills, Atlantia

Trying to be the person my animals *think* I am.