[Sca-cooks] Day o Dance Advice

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Wed Apr 5 16:13:04 PDT 2006

Something that I have been to ONCE, and hope I can do myself:  how about a
little nosh, then dancing, another nosh time, more dancing, repeat.    I
believe it was a Mists' Bard championship, and we ate all day {sort of}
there was activity, then a light course.  Dancing  and then another light
course,  fighting and smoozing, and another course, ending the day with a
good sturdy course.  What a FUN feast!  So maybe someday I can do the same.

Caointiarn