[Sca-cooks] Advice

Katherine Throckmorton kthrockmorton at lycos.com
Thu Apr 6 11:42:11 PDT 2006

Ro wrote:

> I want the focus to be on dance - but people gotta eat.  Was thinking of
> having just a potluck sideboard, but could be persuaded to go with a planned
> one.

Brymstonne (my college) does an event every year where we do a combination of potluck and planned and it works really well for us.  All of the desserts (and there are lots of desserts) are potluck and the savory dishes are provided by us.  I can't take credit-all of the planning is done by THL Allyne who is a superlative cook.

-Katherine