[Sca-cooks] STOP TOP POSTING!

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 7 12:00:26 PDT 2006

I'm shocked, i tell you, shocked! to see so much top posting going on
on this list!

The Digest, Vol 35, Issue 35 contains only FOUR messages, the last of
which was a SINGLE WORD, but each message is top posted to a vast
amount of previous messages. That last single word "chuckle" was on
top of THREE FULL SCREENS full of old messages - about 7 old
messages, and yet it was in relation only to the immediately previous
message in the thread.

PLEASE  - before you hit the send button, LOOK at what you're about
to send. Does anyone really need to send SEVEN OLD MESSAGES
underneath a single word?

I only singled out that one message because it was the most
egregious, but EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE MESSAGES in that Digest
contained many messages...

It's NOT HARD TO EDIT!!!

We're Cooks, dammit! We know how to CUT THINGS.

CUT THOSE DARNED MESSAGES!

YES, I'M SHOUTING!
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)