Cheese Goo was Re: [Sca-cooks]

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Tue Apr 11 08:38:29 PDT 2006

LOL...is there such a thing as having too much cheese goo?

I've had fun experimenting with the recipe. My favorite, which I
was going to enter in the cheese goo competition a few years ago:

I took very thin slices of steak, not quite steak-umm but close. I
pan fried it at a high heat with a bit of garlic and onions. I
took it out of the pan and chopped up one of the steaks very fine.
I then melted the cheeses with a bit of butter and/or milk (I
tried several but can't remember exactly which ones were my
favorites now...I never make it the same way twice) in the pan,
scraping up the browned bits and tossing in a bit of the chopped
beef and onions at the end. I ate it on toast with the steak
slices...kind of a medieval cheese steak ~grin~.

Ysabeau

>I've never served it.  I figure there are enough other feasts
that have it for people to get their fill.

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net