[Sca-cooks] pizza for the Prince

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Mon Apr 10 21:49:28 PDT 2006

Hmmm, will have to run a few of these by HRH.  I know, I will hold a "pizza" tasting party at the next baronial council meeting.   Maybe a  few smaller individual pizzas would work well.

  Just also got word that HRH Kolfinna really likes garlic (yeah) but doesn't care for fish or mushrooms. Since I can't stand fish that is fine with me. Don't even like to cook the stuff.

  Thanks all for all the help.  I have gone from a bit apprehensive to very excited.

  -Muiriath

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
  Skipping ahead a few days, I see that Muiraith posted:
=====
As per the autocrat's request, she wants this simple without lots
of removes so that makes my job easier. And His Highness only eats
cheese pizza and an occasional grilled cheese sandwich, so he doesn't
care what the menu is.
=====

Well...
pizza-msg (19K) 5/ 4/04 Period pizza and similar items.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/pizza-msg.html
Is-it-Pizza-art (27K) 4/27/04 "When is a Pizza not a Pizza?"
by Helewyse de Birkestad
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/Is-it-Pizza-art.html

I think the closest I can come to the second though would be to serve
some bread with some baked or melted cheese and let him make his own:
baked-cheese-msg (15K) 6/18/02 Period baked cheese dishes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/baked-cheese-msg.html
cheese-goo-msg (32K) 9/ 1/02 Digby's Savory Tosted cheese.
melted cheese.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/cheese-goo-msg.html

Stefan
--------