[Sca-cooks] pizza for the Prince

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Apr 10 21:30:52 PDT 2006

Skipping ahead a few days, I see that Muiraith posted:
=====
   As per the autocrat's request, she wants this simple without lots
of removes so that makes my job easier.  And His Highness only eats
cheese pizza and an occasional grilled cheese sandwich, so he doesn't
care what the menu is.
=====

Well...
pizza-msg         (19K)  5/ 4/04    Period pizza and similar items.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/pizza-msg.html
Is-it-Pizza-art   (27K)  4/27/04    "When is a Pizza not a Pizza?"
                                        by Helewyse de Birkestad
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/Is-it-Pizza-art.html

I think the closest I can come to the second though would be to serve
some bread with some baked or melted cheese and let him make his own:
baked-cheese-msg  (15K)  6/18/02    Period baked cheese dishes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/baked-cheese-msg.html
cheese-goo-msg    (32K)  9/ 1/02    Digby's Savory Tosted cheese.
melted cheese.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/cheese-goo-msg.html

Stefan
--------