[Sca-cooks] renting convection ovens?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 15 00:41:00 PDT 2006

Urtatim, talking about how to handle a feast under primitive
conditions mentioned:
=====
I rented a convection oven that would hold 4 half-sheet pans and ...

So... i recommend renting a convection oven, planning so that most
food doesn't have to be hot and making made ahead as much as possible.
=====

You can *rent* a convection oven? How big is such a thing and how do
you transport it? Or does the rental place deliver it to the site? I
assume these are strictly electric and plug into standard 110V AC
wall plugs?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas