[Sca-cooks] renting convection ovens?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sat Apr 15 18:34:14 PDT 2006

> You can *rent* a convection oven? How big is such a thing and how do
> you transport it? Or does the rental place deliver it to the site? I
> assume these are strictly electric and plug into standard 110V AC
> wall plugs?

Yes, many rental companies for catering, parties etc. have equipment
(electrical) like this. Some places will deliver for a fee; others you
have to pick up and drop off. My brother rented all kinds of equipment
for his wedding, and I helped with the pickup and drop off...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on
imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."
	-- Harry S. Truman