[Sca-cooks] sausages

Leslie Falzone leslie.watson at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 17 06:17:03 PDT 2006

My husband grew up making sausages, they are not that labour intense really,
and we have even taught our local scout troop to make them. We can make 200
good size suasages in about two - three hours.

The best thing about them is that you know what goes into them.  When it
comes to casings make sure you specify natural casings,   most casings on
commercial products are artificial.

He has an article written about sausage making if anyone is interested and
he proably will be teaching it at cooks and Bards 4.

http://www.ece.uwaterloo.ca/~arnora/arnora/cooksbards06.htm

aibhilin