[Sca-cooks] Ginger Goodness

cldyroz at aol.com cldyroz at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 07:37:31 PDT 2006

 Here in Iron Mountain, there is a company called Buffalo Rock, associated with Pepsi as one of their distributers. For the company's 100th celebration a couple of years back, they put out their Ginger Ale, for a limited time. It was so popular, they decided to run it on a regular basis.
I love the stuff. <G> It has a bite that stays with you. Crisp, clean and firey.
Canada Dry is a very pale comparison, now.

Helen

From: lilinah at earthlink.net

I confess i fail to see the thrill of Vernor's Ginger Ale.
<snip>
Nowadays my preferred carbonated ginger ale is Reed's.

<snippage, again>

Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita