[Sca-cooks] Ginger Goodness, Part 2

CLdyroz at aol.com CLdyroz at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 20:39:08 PDT 2006

In a message dated 04/18/2006 11:47:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org writes:

<< How naughty of y'all to keep it to yourself. Sigurd *loves* ginger brew,
 ginger ale, ginger beer....

 Margaret
 ...who needs to make up jadwiga's syrup to take to events for a drink
 for him. >>

Now, Margaret, all you have to do is come to the Iron Mountain Event in May
and I'll show up with a selection of cans. <G>
Black Axe is a fun Event, and there WILL be Rapier! (Or the revolt will
be...revolting)

BTW-Buffalo Rock is the distributor for Pepsi and Pepsi products in North
Alabama. Y'all pass through here often enough to get some. Even the area
Wal-Marts have it!
What is unusual about that? Well, they don't stock the Irondale Cafe's*
things-we have to go to Western for those!

Helen

*Irondale Cafe, made famous in "Fried Green Tomatos" is an actual diner
famous for their Fried Green Tomatos and fruit cobblers in Irondale, Alabama, just
outside of Birmingham. They have packaged some of their mixes and sell them in
grocery stores.