[Sca-cooks] Joram Update

wildecelery at aol.com wildecelery at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 05:38:02 PDT 2006

Greetings to the Lists!

1. Mistress Asenath's husband ralph is still hospitalized with no clear answers, so please keep him in your thoughts/prayers.

2. They have found another blood clot, this one in apparently in the artery leading to Joram's heart.  The put in anothe stint to bypass it.  This is a pretty major setback.  Please continue to keep Joram in your thoughts/prayers.

3. Since Twit says he is now in ICU, the phone number that I recently posted may no longer be accurate.  If you have a chance to call...you may call the Patient information line at 1-617-754-2200 and ask them to connect you to Jim Daly (you may need to spell it). When I spoke with Asenath she felt that keeping his spirits up could be extremely important at this stage.

In Service,
Ardenia

Please forward to the Maunche and Laurel lists, and any other lists which  might like to have the information.