[Sca-cooks] Historical Passover Seder

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 17:18:27 PDT 2006

I received a call from an SCA friend last night with a non-SCA historical
cooking question.  He is an accomplished professional cook mundanely,  recently
getting involved in historical cooking through the SCA.  It seems  he has
volunteered himself to cook a "period seder" for his church on next  Maundy
Thursday as an example of what the Last Supper might have been  like.  He called me
asking about books on the subject.
I told him about A Drizzle of Honey, which is one of the few books on
historical Jewish cooking that I'm aware of.  Can anyone point me to any  more
resources to share with him?  It's not immediately urgent; he has a  meeting with
the pastor sometime in the fall to share research and a potential  menu.

Brangwayna