[Sca-cooks] Roman food for school demo

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Apr 26 21:24:35 PDT 2006

Phlip replied to Jana with:
 > I have been asked to do a cooking demo at my son's school.  They
 > want Roman. Any suggestions?
 >
 > Jana

Hie thee to the Florilegium, www.florilegium.org

Somehow, I'm sure Stefan has a file or three, or maybe 47, on the
topic ;-)
<<<<<<<

Err, not many I'm afraid.

In the FOOD-BY-REGION section:
fd-Romans-msg     (15K)  7/ 1/05    Food of Classical Rome. Apicius.
Roman-Recipes-art (19K)  5/31/00    Some recipes from "Anthimus' _De
                                        Obseruatione Ciborum_" by
Adamantius.

Stefan
--------