Protecting Traditional Origins - was Re: [Sca-cooks] Hot off thepresses: A new Feudal Gourmet pamphlet!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 04:54:59 PST 2006

grizly wrote:
> [...]
I was under the impression that any onion labeled "Vidalia" had to come
from that area of Georgia!  I thought it was a kind of trademark for
that specific area and type of sweet onion...something like anything
labeled "Champagne" has to come from that region of France (except for
American vintages, because the US refused to sign the agreement.

Kiri