[Sca-cooks] The apprentege, Adamantius and Drakey

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Sat Apr 1 07:01:52 PST 2006

> > I think it is probably a good thing that your "apprentege", Adamantius
> > (the guy that dives into hot convection ovens) and Drakey (Well, it's
> > Drakey. Enough said) live a goodly distance apart. Just think of them
> > working in the same kitchen.... :-)
> >
> > Well, there is this Florilegium file. If these three are going to be
> > working somewhere together, and we know far enough in advance, we can
> > start special training sessions...
> >
> > 2b-Chirurgeon-art (18K)  6/30/02    "So you want to be a Chirurgeon"
> >                                         by Philippa Ferraria.
> > http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/2b-Chirurgeon-art.html
> >
> > Stefan

Well, since the author, moi, will be working with Adamantius at this next
feast, hopefully he'll be reasonably safe ;-) He's USUALLY pretty careful ;-)

I should be safe too, if Ras isn't helping me (wanna see my scar?)

But, I dunno if I'd like to work with Drakey, because not only do Chirurgeons
like to be bored, ie we prefer no injuries to treat, but we're SUPPOSED to
keep a straight face, no matter WHAT the pt has managed to do to themself-
and I don't think I could do that with Drakey....

Phlip