[Sca-cooks] Gunthar almost did it again!

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Sat Apr 1 18:41:09 PST 2006

Same thing here in Caid, Crown next weekend. My Barony is also hosting it.
  Good thing Their Majesties requested simple "finger" foods. And there is an actual kitchen on site (though the oven doesn't work, which is ok, since I live about 10 minutes from site)

  -Muiriath

Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
  ??? Did the East have their crown tourney this weekend as well? Are Brion
and Anna incoming or outgoing?
Congratulations, Papa....Hope you had a good time in the tourney! ;o)
--Maire, making plans for Artemisian Crown, which her barony is hosting
*next* week