[Sca-cooks] Gunthar almost did it again!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Apr 1 21:59:51 PST 2006

Thanks.  I know who they are.  Just didn't know if they were stepping up or
down.  They were ours before they were yours, ya know.  ;o) One of their
sons did some teething on my old, Aten laurel medallion.....

--Maire, who served Their Occidental Majesties as Kingdom MoAS of
Atenveldt....boy, how time flies!