[Sca-cooks] The apprentege, Adamantius and Drakey

Denise Wolff scadian at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 07:22:30 PDT 2006

I publicly want to state that I have worked in many a kitchen run by
Adamantius and  that he runs a safe kitchen. I believe his convection story
came from his exploits in the modern world of cooking.

He is very good at rescuing other cooks from their mistakes at feasts. I
feel safe and happy when he volunteers in my kitchen- I know things will get
done right.

I once cooked so many cheese dishes at the same time- the cheese goo in the
oven caught fire....Adamantius was there to rescue me. No people, kitchen,
or food was lost.

Greatful,
Andrea MacIntyre

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend
to be." ~ Socrates

"Behavior is a mirror in which every one displays his own image."  ~ Goethe