[Sca-cooks] types of corn bread?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Apr 2 08:19:40 PDT 2006

Aaaauuugggghhhhhh!!!
You guys are driving me *nuts*!!!!
Do you know how badly I now want some nice, hot cornbread (dripping with
butter and honey), and some lovely grilled sausages and eggs......My oatmeal
with margarine this morning is definitely *not* going to be adequate......
Aaaaaauuuuuuugggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
--Maire, 14 days to the end of Lent, and *definitely* counting....