[Sca-cooks] re:cornbread

Marcha nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Sun Apr 2 11:03:09 PDT 2006

try adding some shredded cheese (we like the cheddar/monterrey jack mix) along with the creamed corn.  (makes a wonderful spoonbread) I can't add the peppers because I am allergic to them.  Usually when the boys were younger, I would make one recipe but use two pans, one with the chilis and one without for the wimp...me.  And I do use sour milk when I do not have buttermilk on hand.  (Virginians being yankees...that reminds me of the joke about Osama bin Laden and the 72 Virginians!)  Berti